Staffulty of the Month
Each month one member of the Pinckney Community High School staff and faculty (known here as STAFFULTY) is selected to receive this award. Once the results are in the numbers are crunched and the winner is decided.
Ms. Katie Beger was chosen by her students at PCHS as Staffulty of Month for November 2016. Her students say:
- She is very good at teaching, and she is always there to help.
- She is very fun and energetic.
- She is strict when she has to be, but lives to have fun while getting work done.
- She is always cheerful, and she is a really nice person.
- She is hard working and will always help someone who is struggling.
- She makes English fun and understandable.
- She has funny jokes.
- I like how she is always in a good mood.
Every week a member of the Renaissance Iniative goes from class to class looking for a class that meets the HAT requirements. The requirements are: all students in the class have their Homework turned in, everyone is in Attendance, and no one was Tardy (HAT). We couldn't do it without the donations from our partners!
- DQ for donating Dilly Bars
- Panera Bread for donating bagels and cream cheese
- Wendy's for donating Frosty's
- Taco Bell for donating Cinnamon Twists
- Jiffy for donating brownie mix
- Biggby Coffee for giving teacher's gifts at the beginning of the year!
Mrs. Tice's class won Panera Bread!
Mrs. Meyer's class won Frosty's!
Mrs. Gross' Link Crew class won Panera Bread!
PCHS Administrative Team
Mr. Ted Kroll, Administrative Intern
Mrs. April Woods, Lead Principal
Mrs. Dianna Behl, Principal of Instruction & New Tech Director
Dr. Jim Darga, Director of Secondary Curriculum /CTE/Cyber Security