10255 Dexter-Pinckney Road
Pinckney, MI 48169
Link to Map
Annual Education Report
Principal: Dr. Jim Darga
Assistant Principal/New Tech Director: Dianna Behl
Assistant Principal: April Woods
Athletic Director: Brian Wardlow
M-Th: 7:25 a.m. - 2:33 p.m.
F: 7:25 a.m. - 1:05 p.m.
1/2 Day Hrs. 7:25 a.m. - 10:55 a.m.
M-Th: 7:25 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
F: 7:25 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Pinckney Community High School fosters the intellectual, technical, cultural, physical, and social development of all its students. The Pinckney High School community promotes citizenship and excellence through a safe environment conducive to critical thinking, life long learning, personal growth, and respect for others.
We will educate with excellence and inspire learners for life.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A successful student creates and uses a variety of thinking and reasoning strategies.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Curriculum needs to incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in student learning.
- All students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- A student’s performance is enhanced by mutual respect among students and staff.